Friday, August 28, 2009

Wheat Free – Happy Me

Wheat Free - Happy Me

It’s the name of my other blog site where I EVANGILIZE about MY RETURN TO HEALTH! It is definitely a story worth telling and although I haven’t posted a lot, nor put much effort into promoting the blog, I have been contacted by and spoken with people all over the world whom have been touched and enlighten by my story. 

When I removed Gluten from my diet some five years ago my life changed in ways I had no way to imagine. I say that because before that point I was literally crippled by and living with constant whole body pain. NO ONE EVER TOLD ME what I am telling others. It seem everyday I now find more and more scientific evidence supporting my personal findings.

EVERYONE SHOULD HAVE ACCESS TO THIS INFORMATION, which could possibly be the answer to the prayers they have put out for a healing. If you know anyone suffering from Arthritis, Fibromyalgia, Irritable Bowel, TMJ. Carpel Tunnel, Interstitial Cystitis, Itchy Rashes, Restless Legs, Brain Fog, Depression, Headaches, Overall body pain, or Chronic Fatigue Syndrome please pass this link on.

http://wheat-free.blogspot.com/

I WAS DIAGNOSED WITH ALL OF THIS CRAP and yet NO DOCTOR EVER MADE A CONNECTION WITH MY INGESTION OF GLUTEN BEING EVEN SLIGHTLY RELATED - MUCH LESS THE CAUSE.

 TO GOOD HEALTH
CHEERS WITH A GLUTEN-FREE BEER

0 comments: