Tuesday, June 07, 2011

Great Art is Simple

Great art is simple. My universe is great art, for it is simple.

Great art is balanced. My universe is consummate art, for it is balanced simplicity.

My universe is one in which many things have majestic measure; and again another many have measure too fine for sensing. Yet I have not one law for majestic things, and another low for things which are beyond the sensing.

I have but one law for all My opposed pairs of creating things: and that law needs but one word to spell it out, so hear Me when I say that the one word of My one law is Balance. And if man needs two words to aid him in his knowing of the workings of that law, these two words are Balanced Interchange.

If man still needs more words to aid his knowing of My one law, give to him another one, and let those three words be Rhythmic Balanced Interchange.

(Walter and Lao Russell, Home Study Course in Cosmic Consciousness, Unit 4, Lesson 13)

0 comments: